Friday, 16 March 2012

This morning Georgina and I listened to the music that has been recorded for our title sequence. The outcome was exactly what we had wanted and when applied to our footage seemed to fit perfectly with our editing and combination of scenes. We decided to adjust the volumes slightly so that the music is playing softly in the background at the start of the film opening, then picks up as the camera zooms into the photograph at the start of our title sequence.

Also in this lesson we learnt to use Livetype to create the titles to apply to the footage. We went through all the possible fonts and animations and narrowed down and finalized which ones we will use. We listed what titles we will need and which shots they will be applied to so on Mondays lesson we can edit the last two shots together and then make and apply the titles to complete our main task.

No comments:

Post a Comment